Sunday, February 8, 2009

Extra Info

This is very very very very important info... when u read this im actually giving u free knowledge of something new... but... wat this is... u don't have a clue do u.... its a disease... I, myself have been infected by this horrible disease... this thing inside me could be even worse then cancer... cancer kills u when the time is right... but this disease i have now with me... it torture u every single day of your entire life... i have been studied by doctors at the university for very pro doctors... i was so relieved that i got help from such experienced people... but they let me down becoz they said 2 me that there wasn't any cure for my disease... they said they have nvr seen anything like it in there experience... so in the end... i still suffer from this diseases... the symthoms r being bored, doing nothing but watch tv, staying at home all day, and sleep.... this disease is called the BORING-JAIDUS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sean lee!!! HAHAHAHA!! boring-jaidus!! get a chatbox sean.. haha! nice blog btw.. enjoy reading ur funny posts =P

    ReplyDelete