Friday, March 6, 2009

Noob Gangster

u know wat?... funny story actually... i went home 2day feeling sad, stupid and then pathetic... u know y? its becoz i got threaten by a noob gangster... i went out for a walk and came back... on the way back i saw this really weird guy standing there... i knew he was trouble so i just walk passed him as if i didn't c a thing... but my curiousity insticnts kicked in so i took a glimpse of how he looks like and let me tell u he was UUUUGGGLLLYYYY.... but a stroke of bad luck happened 2 found me just as i took a look.... the guy saw me and actually threaten me... he sad "look wat look ha???!!!!". "u 1 die ah??!!!". "huh???!!!". At 1st i was really scared but then i strated laughing becoz of his stupid actsent... the way he talk... its like a chinese guy trying 2 talk english but he doesn't have a clue on wat he was talking about... if u still don't understand... here's a demo on how he talks whenever u call him... "ello!!! AH!!! wat u 1!!!... AH!!!". ^^... stupid isn't it... so then he saw me laughing at him... i tried 2 cover it with something else... i told him that i saw a chinese wearing a penguin suit dancing around the park but then i laughed some more... he thaught i was laughing at him so he threaten me more and told me 2 give him 10K... but as u know i'm a poor guy... i don't have that kind of money and of course i told him that... so he gave me time 2 get ready the money... he gave me 2 days 2 get that kinda money and he told me 2 meet him at the library near the indoor stadium... 10k is alot of money so i put it in a siut case were nobody knows that i'm bringing 10k... 2 days later i actually got the money and as promise at the library... i brought the suit case with me and a camera...when we made the deal... i quickly took a picture of him and ran as fast as i could...
this is the picture that i took... i reported this picture to the police and 2 days later... they called me and said they caught him... after the phone call i laughed so hard that i can hardly breathe... u know why? its becoz this person called wei hwa tripped him by accident... HAHA... (i don't know wat the heck is so funny too) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment