Saturday, June 20, 2009

Really Really good news and bad news...

This time i speak of the truth... nothing but the truth and only the truth... these r really some bad and good news... i don't know whether it would effect u or even concerne u but still... i'll post it out anyways....

Bad news:
The bad news is that there is a slight change of plans about aus... well... its like this... my brother's VISA isn't finish yet and were kinda helping him 2 do so... so the plans on going 2 aus... is kinda delayed or as we all say postponed till the 7th july... the other thing is that my birthday is near and i have 2 celebrate it away from my frens... sad isn't it... i never wanted 2 go but i don't think i have a choice... i'm gonna miss u guys for sure... i will!!!!... let just hope that on the plane i don't cry becoz that it will be the last day for me 2 actually c u guys...

Good news:
The good news is that i'm coming back after the 24th... so yeay for me... i can actually c u guys again for a few days... so here the thing... maybe i might throw a party like last time... that was fun now right??? so... save everythin while i get back from kl.... ^^

P.S.
wat ever thing that i have in my home which belongs 2 u... i handed it over when i get back from kl.... and no 1 is allowed in my home when i'm gone!!!! UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!! ^^... stay happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment