Tuesday, March 30, 2010

how does it feel to be surrounded by frenz but u don't even know 1 of them??? how does it feel to have all the knowledge in the world but u can't use any of it??? how does it feel when u have all the money in the world but its worthless??? i'll tell u how it feels... u feel cooled and unwanted... u feel useless and meaningless... u feel like all your hardwork put up for nothing... I... for 1... FEEL's LOST...

there r many things that we do that never consider into the world... and most people would tell me to wake up from wat i'm in... to me... i'm already awake... to c that this is reality... i don't know wat to do... sometimes i feel that me existing in this life is a wrong thing for the God's to do... i'm not exactly a bad person... i don't steal.. i don't vandalise... i don't take drugs... i simply enjoy wat life has to offer... but neither am i a good person... i don't help the needy... i don't help the old... i simply live my own life where i can live in peace...

for 1 thing that i know... to be myslef is just not enuff... it seems that being myself surrounds me with frenz... but being myself or some 1 else can never get me a true frend who helps me when i need help... some1 to get me back up my feet when i fall... some1 who truly understands me... but i c now that all i have r just frenz... though i appreciate wat i have... but to c that myself alone with nothing... nothing but me and my shadow sitting together... is just... pethatic... i feel lost... i feel... ALONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment