Monday, November 15, 2010

My epic story!!!

yo ho ho me hartys!!! have at thee!!! sorry... i just trying to entertain myself... u know... speaking like a pirate... acting like 1 when nobody's around... -.-.... yeah... i know... im a sad boy lonely boy with no options... wat ever.... haih... but that doesn't matter... i just wanna share some of my story with u.... and this 1 is great.... (everything said here is true... nothing is fake... if u think its fake... i will kill u in your dream ^^)

its was 1956... when i was the captain of the submarine call "St' Balls"... i was the best workin submarine ever made!!! steamed driven actually... well... if u don;t believe me then take a look for yourself!!!



u see... i would never lie to u readers!!! i such a good person.... ooo... and down there.. the guy with the cool looking jacket... is my dad... he wanted to steal the submarine but i cought him red handed.... try and steal that!!!!



wat u c there r the toughest and meanest things in the world... u touch it and it goes wild on u... i meant the torpedoes... and those r my parents... they r the creators...



this here is the name of my crew... it was a long battle that day!!! these are the name of the people... who couragously.... came to my BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! wooh... that was 1 heck of a party... and it was in the sub... then we got attacked coz the driver got drunk and ram into a japanese battleship.... alooooooot of people died back then... but i survived by trading my life with this peice of candy!!!


see... see... its licurish (i think thats how its spelled)... the long... erm.. rubbery??? er... sweet??? oowww u get the point!!! haha... so there.... thats how i survived and made it till now... hope u enjoyed it!!! haha

1 comment: