Sunday, April 8, 2012

im back

Alright... im back... but im not back with a smile on my face... ever heard that most people express more in writing then in words?? yea... thats mostly why im here... so im just gonna blog about my bad stuff to release some tension in me...

i don't really care if u see this or not coz like i said before... this is basically where i get to bitch about my problem... so deal with it....

so for the past few years... i don't know whether i've been doing a great job of makin every1 happy or not coz there's a hell load of people here to cater to... and of course there r some of my personal issues frenz... there like the people i hate in my mind only... u know... u hate those kind of people too... haha... anyhoo... i reckon i've been doin alot of good things.. i don't know what specifically but i do know that i did them... u can say that i believe in karma... good or bad... so here's the deal... if i do good things now... im sure i'll get paid in the future right? same goes to doing bad things... but then... i'm not getting shit... im getting more and more stressed out about all this...

1. i have music club to run
2. i have a big event to run...
3. i have assignments to do..
4. i have to empress my parents..
5. i have frenz who thinks im a nobody..
6. i have frenz who forgotten about me..
7. i have frenz who is so far away from me...
8. i have this feeling that i do all the good things in the world is just worth nothing..

now having all this thing cramped in my head ain't healthy for a person... sometimes i wonder... wat if i get on a hospital bed due to a car accident which ended up with me getting internal bleeding, broken limbs, and a near death expereince would be enough to pay back to the world which gave me this stressed out life!!! hmmmm....

FUK LIFE... WOULD U SAY SO?

No comments:

Post a Comment