Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear blog,

How r u today?? im doing fine thank u... haha... anyhoos... reason y i wrote on u today was to express how i feel today... actually i feel fine right now but today was a little bit disappointing... and a abit happy a few minutes ago...

Now, y do i feel disappointed today was that i had a dream and my dream was... well... postponed... but still it is a dream... my dream was to be on stage!!! singing to my hearts disire and i had that oppurtunity to live my dreams!!! but, alas!! my dream was crushed by me mother... well.. not exactly crushed tho... i don't feel that bad... just abit disappointed that she wouldn't let me go... thats all.. but still... i will have my chance... my reall dream is to end up singing for the American Idol!!! ^^... Hey... a person has to dream big right??? haha

Now, y was i happy a few minutes ago... a frend called and he was a little bit upset... so we talked abit on the phone... and i tried cheering him up... but that wasn't reason y i was happy... i was happy coz bigfoot came down and played checkers with me... haha... ok ok... the truth is... im happy coz he choose me instead of any1 else... wat i mean is that there is so many people in the world to choose from... and i can say i proud that he choose me to talk to... im really touched u know... either way... his the person i'd 1st turn to if i have any problems to... so.. i just wanna say that im happy to realise that i have a fren like him... tho i know this sounds abit unappropriated but i wanna show him how i appreciate a good frend he is.. but sometimes i don't really know how... hmm... o well... i firgure something out...

well... thats all for to day blog.. nothing much really.. nothing exciting is happening now adays... but still... better then all those emo times i have... haha... well.. thats all from me... CHEERS BLOG!!!

FROM, Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment