Saturday, December 4, 2010

Some more extra info...

u know wat i come across today??? BIG FOOT.... AND E... FUCKIN... T.... (ET)... u know... the Extra Terrestrial... the alien with wrinkle on his body and... and places u really don't wanna find wrinkles at??!!... u still don know??? how about the alien who uses his magic finger to fix things??? (i wonder how he digs his nose... he would be like "ow damn... there's a big 1 in my nose"... BING!!! it become a basket)... haha... u still don't know??? hmm.. here... maybe this would refresh your memory!!!


okay... here it is... u remember him now??? if u don't... then BURN IN HELL!!! wait... that came out wrong... i mean... burn and... umm... ermm... er.... tell!!! yeah!!! burn and tell... thats it... okay.. now... moving on...


i saw him last week.... ET of course... with my bike!!! he stole my bike!!!! if u seen my bike flying across the moon in the sky... like this...


plz report to me!!! theres even a kid with... erm... it.... so plz!!! tell me if u c this in the sky!!! or anywhere else...

No comments:

Post a Comment