Tuesday, December 22, 2009

how???

These few days have been... well... boring but... thats the best time for u to think about stuff that u never thought of.... take me for example.... yesterday was a boring day... couldn't do anything... so i was just downstairs sittin there and thinking about some thing which i never thought of.... just starin into space... just like that... lol... which brings me to my topic... "how???"... wow... i'm like promoting a book or something.... haha... anyhoos... i thought of a lot of stuff before and yesterday i thought about something that actually hit me on the head... u know wat i mean... i thought how... how do i win a girls heart... when i was in form 4... i had this crush on this girl... i didn't know who she was untill we had tuition together at the same place... from then on... she starts to know i exists in this world... abit later... i get abit closer to her... i mean as frenz... nothing else... not best frez... just frenz.... got it...

A year past and we were still in the same tuition... slowly i had this weird feeling about her... the way she laugh is always in my head... her kindness towards people touches my heart... and to boot, she has some sarcasm too... lol... the thing is... i couldn't get her out of my head... the creepy part is sometimes i dream about her.... wooow... so... u know... i tried being me... maybe its just a feeling... nothing else... i kept telling myself its just a feeling, i don't love her... but everytime she passes through the hall way and walked through my class... she would wave to me and put on the sweetest smile ever!!! everytime she passes by me or my class... she would wave her hand and smiled like an angel.... i couldn't believe wat i was tellin myself... but in the end... i admit that i had a little crush on her... the moment that i admit to myself was near to her birthday... so i asked her wat will she do on her birthday??? and she said nothing... i was shocked to c that a girl like her would do nothing on her birthday... so... why not i do something for her.... me and my tuition teacher talked it out and some of my frenz too... i baught a cake and threw a small celebration for her... consider it my present for her... i was so embarressed that time... i was blushing all over my face and i tried to keep it cool... acting all polite and all that... helping her do everything... help her cut the cake... give out the cake and all that... inthe end she said that it was her very 1st cake in her birthday... so i don't know whether thats a good thing or not but that not the point... after that i sent some flower and a box of chocolate for her on valentimes... and i visited her shop just so i can talk to her... but no matter wat i just couldn't win her heart... i just don't know y!!!! maybe i did something wrong... maybe i don look good... i don't know... i need your help... i really do... some one please????

ooo... and the info on facebook saying that i was in a realationship was fake... just wanted to c how u would react if i posted that out!!!! ^^ cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment