Thursday, December 10, 2009

lonely... i am so lonely...

well... wat can i say... nothing to do but to just stair at the screen of my lap top and the screen of me tv... i can't find any1 to talk to or to play with or to just have a tea break with... since my brother left to perth... its been abit quiet in the house... only me, me mom and me dad... thats all... ooo and me maid... bt u know how it is... being alone at home... wat about my parents u ask me??? well... they don't exactly know wat i 1 and want i enjoy... i wanna have back that feeling that i can talk freely with my brother about any topic i choose... he would help me and i would help him... although we help each other by talking crap all the time but u get wat i mean right???... now around my parents... they have rules that need to be followed when talking to them... i can say wat i want in front of them... i can argue freely with them.. i have to respect in wat the say and all that... its not that i don't want that... its just that i feel so isolated talking to them... o well... wat to do... nothing but to sit at home and grow mushrooms for this coming holidays!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment