Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Blog,

Something happened that day... i confessed and i proposed... and some how i should be feeling quite happy and all that... but no... im not.... for some reason... every time i think of it... it makes me sad... am i not trying hard enuff??? no... i'm just not good enuff??? no... i don't know anymore... maybe i should give up doing wat i should do... maybe nobody wants me... u know.. i told myself that falling in love with a self centred girl would be impossible... but i found a girl who saw me from who i am inside... and still... i can't... uuuhhhh,,, nvm... maybe im just unwanted by the world... even when people see me for who i am in the inside... maybe im just not meant to have any1... to die alone in this stupid world...

u know... i always thought that 1 day... my faith will lead me to the girl who will see me for who i am inside and not for how i look outside... and i finally found her... she was really the piece to my heart... that final piece... that fits just right in my heart... but some how... i.... i don't know... maybe i wasn't good enuff for her... maybe i don't fit into her heart... maybe im just not her missing piece... maybe it was just not meant to be... i don;t know... i guess i'll never find out...

love Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment