Sunday, August 8, 2010

What happened...

Dear Blog,
I did wat needs to be done today... about the string thing... yeah... i pulled it all the way... and i found out that at the other end of it was... well... nothing... it breaks me to find nothing in the end... i fell into the darkness of my heart... feeling sorrow and pain... all together cramping my heart... i was depressed deeply... but i wasn't showing it... not to her of course... but i never blame her for that... i guess its just a stage in life... its like my dad use to say... " in life... sometimes we fail... its is the way of life... but as faiure proceeds... we gain knowledge" or in other words... by failing we learn... not failing... well... not so much...

When i fell into the dark... i stayed in the dark the whole time... till i found light that carried me up again... and that light was my frenz... they saved me from being a broken man... as i got rejected... i didn't feel that bad... so i have to say... thx man... for being there...

Dear God,
I guess u heard my prayer in the last post... u did break my heart but it wasn't that broken... i guess believing in u was just wrong... i always thought that u will always set my path in love.... i guess i way way wrong...

I don't get it... y do u still curse me... i believe in u... i had hope that she'd be the 1... but i was wrong to trust u... do u wish for me to live alone??? now i'm starting to doubt that your helping me or not... thought my heart be broken... so is my trust in u....

Love Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment