Monday, August 16, 2010

DEAR BLOG,

i once heard that honesty is the best policy somewhere... i think i was in a place where everybody was forced to go and they stuffed us in a room around 50 people and we all couldn't leave and there was a person in front the room talking to himself which i... no... we didn't care... yea... i think it was him who said the honesty policy thing... haha...

well... i never really realize how that made me feel... untill today... to be honest... i wasn't being honest at all these couple of weeks... i wasn't honest to myself... i wasn't honest to my friends... i wasn't honest to the person i loved/like... either way... i just wasn't honest... i write here today... to brake all the lies that told... to me... to my frenz.. to every1... so hear me out...

in the past few weeks... i was sad, angry and confused... i hide all my feelings away in my heart untill i couldn't take it any more... i feel sad evey night before i sleep... kept telling myself y i couldn't do the things that every 1 could... and the answer i always tell myself is becoz i'm just not born with it... kept telling myself that i can do... i can do it this time... and in the end... i failed... always wondering y a i such a loser... and so on and so forth...

but this is where dishonesty come in handy... i hid my bad feeling from my family so they wouldn't worry about me... i hid them from my frenz so i wouldn't c them from becoz of me... well... also not to worry them too... and this is where a fool myself... giving myself hope for the impossible... truth is... all of this was a lie... every single 1 of it....

love sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment