Saturday, August 7, 2010

love struck.

for some reason.... love got me hanging on by a thread... i don't know whether to keep pulling on it or cut it off or just keep hanging on it... sometimes i said to myself... maybe u keep pulling on it and 1 day u might get to the end... but the string isn't letting me get wat i 1... for a moment i pull on the string... it starts to break but its not breaking... sometimes the string pulls me up abit... encouraging me to find out wats on the end of the string...

my heart and my head is confused now... each saying a different thing.. my brain is saying that the string is not letting me have wat i 1... so i might as well just cut the string and forget everything... but my heart says otherwise... my hearts been telling me that i should find wats on the end of it... either way u may find nothing or something... at least u tried your best doing so... i don't know which to listen to.... my brain is telling me facts... but my heart is giving me hopes.... i'm confused...

Dear god,
Why do u curse me with this life... i have nothing on me that atracts women... i have no love life... i only have money but i don't 1 people loving me becoz of my money... i 1 2 experiences true love... but i have this feeling that i never will...

God, i only wish for 1 thing... even though it may not work out tomoro... plz have mercy on my heart... though it may be broken... but plz break it with ease....
love Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment