Monday, August 9, 2010

Today...

Today is a sad day... i don't know y but it is... this morning i went for class... i was alone... i don't blame any1 for that... i intended it... but after class... i went to to cafeteria for some food... i saw no 1 that i knew... it was like i'm there for the very 1st time.... like i knew no 1... it was weird and sad... to know that there is so many people in that university... and your still lost within it... in addition... my depression haven't quite run off me yet... and to top it all of... i was at home till i heard my dad shouting... i thought it was becoz of the dogs and all that... till i open my room door... my dad and my mom was fighting... my dad shouted at her saying " i hated when your like that... GET AWAY FROM ME" and my mom shouted back " u SHIT U.. I TOLD U SO MANY TIMES..." then my dad slamed the door as he walk out....

i always hated when they fight... i can always imagine how my mom feels when she faught with my dad... pain and sorrow... anger and agression... but something in her kept her those feelings locked up... for so many years... i never knew i have to face this kind of day.... and let me tell u... its no fun going through wat i'm going through...

i know some people have worst days then this... but for a some1 like my age to suffer from this pain and sorrow... y let it happen???

No comments:

Post a Comment